YOUR PRACTICAL INTERNSHIP AT FLUEKIGER
We offer young and interested people the opportunity to do an internship with us. During the internship you will get an insight into our forging, mechanical processing, locksmithing, heat treatment and shipping departments.
Together with well-trained skilled workers, you will get to know important and basic processing techniques. This will prepare you in the best possible way for your later professional life.
Praktikumsbericht eines ehemaligen Praktikanten.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Read, understand and apply technical
Documents and tool drawings
- Choose appropriate work equipment and methods
- Set up of the forging and processing machines
- Operate different machines
- Supervise the machining process
- Welding and smith work
- Grinding work
- Ability to work in a team
- Technical understanding
- Length of internship: 1 week to 9 months